Acas releases new guidance to help employers and managers hire and settle in staff successfully
Acas has released new practical online guidance on recruitment and induction of new staff.
The guidance covers a number of key points that need to be considered including:-
• How to secure the best person for the job
• Preparing for welcoming and settling in the new recruit
• Probationary periods
• Ensuring that the employer does not discrimination
• Regularly assessing recruitment techniques
• The use of social media in recruitment
For further help or advice on recruitment or induction, or for help with employment contracts contact Helen Kay on or .
HMK Legal - straightforward affordable employment law advice